Introducing our one of a kind Kokedamas - living art for your home or office. Handcrafted with love, these Japanese-inspired botanical wonders feature lush, thriving plants nestled in intricately bound moss balls. Each Kokedama is a unique, low-maintenance masterpiece, suspended in mid-air or nestled in a decorative dish. Bring the serenity of nature indoors and elevate your space with these captivating green creations.
- Water your kokedama every 4-6 weeks.
- Lift the kokedama and water when it feels noticeably lighter.
- Place the kokedama in a large bowl with about two inches of water.
- Allow it to soak for 5-10 minutes.
- Once the kokedama has absorbed what it needs, it's good for another 4-6 weeks.
- Keep your kokedama in a room with a window for indirect sunlight.
- Alternatively, use grow lights for sufficient light levels.
- Your kokedama can thrive for about 5 years in its moss ball.
- After 5 years, either reassemble it using our kokedama kits or transfer it to a pot, covering it with soil.
- The plant will naturally grow out of the ball and into the soil.
Please Note: When choosing between our Leafy or Succulent Kokedamas, embrace the element of surprise! The plant selection for each Kokedama is a delightful mystery. While you can choose your preferred style, the specific plant variety included will be determined by availability.
Leafy plants may include: Ivy, Aglaonema, Pothos, Ferns, and others
Succulent plants may include: Jade varieties, Portulacaria, String of Pearls/Hearts/Dolphins, Sedum varieties, and others
If you have a preferred plant type from those listed above, you may put it in the order notes. There is no guarantee we will have it available but will do our best to accommodate you.